Saturday 8 September 2007

How To Create Your Content In HALF The Time

Many marketers find creating their content one of the most time consuming tasks they will ever do online. I quickly realised it was just the same for me and started working on cutting down the time it takes for me to produce quality content. After some time I was pumping out content like a machine, so in this article I describe some of the methods I use to cut down on my writing time.

One of the main things I do is have templates to work from whenever I am writing something. For articles I have title templates, that help me think of ideas of what to write about. For ebooks and short reports I have chapter templates that help piece my different ideas together into a respectable and readable document that I can sell. This cuts down as I don't spend ages deciding what to write or how to get my ideas on paper, before I actually start writing.

My Second hot tip for you is to have checklists whenever you a creating content. One for writing. One for audio. One for video. One for interviews and so on. Then Once you have one for writing, have one for writing articles, writing reports, writing emails. Then every time I create something I quickly go through my checklists to guaruntee I tick every box I need to. This saves stacks of time, that I might spending checking and tweaking the article, becuase of the checklists I dont have to.

Next up to help you save time is to schedule when you are going to create something. I set normally around 3 hours a week JUST for writing articles and only articles! It used to be 5 or 6 but I have learnt how to save my time by boosting my productivity. I have set hours in my business plan for writing ebooks, creating audios, and recording videos. Because of this I am extremely focused this helps me keep to the task at hand until I have completed it.

When creating, think series. This will save you pondering what to explain or how to explain it. If you have created an audio product called 'The 20 Minute Guide To Rocketing The Conversions Of Your Squeeze Page' then you could write something like 'The 20 Minute Guide To Squeezing Cash From Your List'. Now I am sure you couldn't resist the next installment in that series if you had already bought the first. Writing in series will also help you build a brand of content that is instantly recognised and, if your content is good, respected.

My Final tip for cutting down on the time you spend creating content is to split your content into a set number of points. This makes your content instantly easier to write, because you do not have to worry about linking each point in a logical order. It is all easy done by a seperate bullet for each point.

Creating content has never been so easy.

www.ArticleSpeedWriting.com is an amazing formula for creating high quality articles in a matter of minutes, a simple but effective system...

No comments: